AB. VERÓNICA AGUIRRE LÓPEZ
• Lawyer of the Courts and Tribunals of the Republic (Cum Laude Distinction) University of the Americas.
• Diploma in Indigenous Law and Legal Pluralism Flacso - Ecuador.
• International Diploma in Criminal Science and Criminology from Universidad Internacional (Ecuador).
• International Diploma in Political Science, Public Administration and Territorial Governance from Universidad Internacional (Ecuador).
• Certificates from the Quito Chamber of Commerce having passed all the levels of the Mediator Training Workshop.
• Observations performed at San Francisco University of Quito Mediation Center.
• Currently observer at the Quito Chamber of Commerce.
• Inter-American Convention of Criminal Law and Criminal Politics - Universidad Internacional (Ecuador) - 40 academic hours.
• International Conference of Constitutional Rights and Guarantees - Universidad Católica Luis Amigo - 40 academic hours.
• Corporate Legal Advisor.
• Speaker Teacher.
• National Police Commissioner, Contravention Judge.
BOOKS OF AUTHORITY
• The Tenure of Minors in Ecuador.
• Functions of the Prosecutor in Criminal Trial Volume I and II.