AB. STEPHANIE AGUIRRE HERRERA
• Lawyer of the Courts and Tribunals of the Republic, San Francisco University of Quito.
• Sub specialty in Criminal Law, San Francisco University of Quito.
• Sub specialty in Psychology, San Francisco University of Quito.
• Magister in Constitutional Law, Human Rights and Environmental Law, Universidad de los Hemisferios.
• Specialist in Prevention of Money Laundering, Corporate Criminal Responsibility and Compliance, Universidad de los Hemisferios.
• International Diploma in Criminal Science and Criminology from Universidad Internacional (Ecuador).
• International Diploma in Political Science, Public Administration and Territorial Governance from Universidad Internacional (Ecuador).
• Inter-American Convention of Criminal Law and Criminal Politics - Universidad Internacional (Ecuador) - 40 academic hours.
• International Conference of Constitutional Rights and Guarantees - Universidad Católica Luis Amigo - 40 academic hours.
• Constitutional Expert in the Jurisdictional Technical Secretariat of the Constitutional Court of Ecuador.
• Corporate Legal Advisor.
• Adviser National Court of Ecuador, Tax Room.
• Legal Assistant, Legal Services Center.
• English Teacher, Mediterranean School.
• Legal Assistant at IBM.
• Teacher and Translator of English and French.