DR. MAURICIO J. AGUIRRE LÓPEZ
• Degree in Public and Social Sciences.
• Doctor in Jurisprudence and Lawyer of the Courts of the Republic.
• Latin American Diploma in Criminal Procedure and Orality at Miguel de Cervantes University (Chile).
• Senior Specialist in Criminal Law and Indigenous Affairs.
• Magister in Criminal Law and Criminology.
• Higher Diploma in Civil Law Research.
• Superior Specialist in Comparative Civil Law.
• International Diploma in Criminal Science and Criminology from Universidad Internacional (Ecuador).
• International Diploma in Political Science, Public Administration and Territorial Governance from Universidad Internacional (Ecuador).
• Inter-American Convention of Criminal Law and Criminal Politics - Universidad Internacional (Ecuador) - 40 academic hours
• International Conference of Constitutional Rights and Guarantees - Universidad Católica Luis Amigo - 40 academic hours
BOOKS OF AUTHORITY
• Work practice in oral trials volume I and II.
• The Tenure of Minors in Ecuador.
• Functions of the Prosecutor in Criminal Trial Volume I and II.
• Professor at the San Francisco University of Quito School of Politics
Sciences, professors Interculturality and Minorities, Introduction to Law,
Code of Criminal Procedure and Penal Code.
• Parliamentary Advisor to the National Congress.
• Former Judge of the Seventh Criminal Guarantees Court of Pichincha.
• Former Criminal Counselor at the Ministry of the Environment.